Kinetic Fit app users have the option of creating custom display configurations. Follow the key flow below to add a new custom display.
- MENU > DISPLAYS > ADD
- Swipe left until you get to the newly added empty screen where you'll see 9 "x's"
- Next select the first grid cell that you'd like to populate and tap the "x."
- Add the metric you want to have in that cell from the scrolling list.
- Repeat for additional metrics. You can have as many as 9 on a screen or as few as one.
- When done, select the back arrow in the upper left screen.
- Select "Yes" to save the new display configuration.
Now when you start a new workout you'll be able to swipe left in the active workout screen past the stock Fit-app displays and see additional custom user displays that you've configured.