Getting Started: update your Fit app by going to the App Store and checking for updates then connect Fit with your Google account to play YouTube playlists
- Open Kinetic Fit app and rider Profile
- Swipe left past user settings to get to the Connections screen
- Select the red chain icon under Google
- Enter the Google login information for the account associated with your youtube playlists
- Select Allow
- Your YouTube playlists will now be visible as video options in a workout.
- After selecting a workout, select Video.
- Swipe left to get to the YouTube streaming options, then select your playlist
- Your playlist will play when the workout starts after the warm-up calibration.
- Video can be played on the device or mirrored to a second screen via Apple TV.
- Double tap the screen to switch the device view between video and workout data
- Single tap the screen (while viewing video) to access video controls
Be sure that you're connected to a good WiFi source to enable streaming with Kinetic Fit. Select a workout as you normally would and select Video, left swipe to reveal YouTube options, pick a playlist and begin the workout.