First be sure you have Bluetooth enabled on your device. If your device is running Android 6.0 you will also need to turn on “Location” under device settings. Then, the android app pairs as follows:
- Select the menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Then select "Sensors." Give the trainer a spin so the magnet passes the inRide sensor, that turns it on.
- The sensors page should list any available sensors that are active.
- Three pairing options will appear for speed, cadence, and power. If wearing a BLE heart rate strap, that will also appear on the "Sensors" screen.
- Select the broken chain link icons where available. When paired, chain links will be connected.
- 3rd-party BLE speed/cadence sensors are also paired on this screen.
- Use icon toggles below the sensor to designate sensor sources for speed, cadence, power and heart rate.