Great question, please refer to our quick start guide video below or go to the inRide sensor hardware section here: https://support.kurtkinetic.com/hc/en-us/categories/201435863-inRide-Hardware
KINETIC INRIDE SENSOR QUICK START GUIDE
1. TURN ON BLUETOOTH
- Go to Device Settings menu → Bluetooth
- Toggle Bluetooth to ON position
- Don't look for the device or try to pair in device settings, just turn on Bluetooth and go to the App!
- inRide sensor pairing is done in each app, not the system settings.
- Click here for directions for using the Kinetic Fit app
2. INSTALL THE KINETIC INRIDE SENSOR POD
Follow the directions in the flyer included in the Kinetic inRide package or as shown in the video above or go to the Kinetic Fit app FAQs
NOTE: Be sure magnet and pod are correctly aligned and sensor pod is placed properly on the trainer. Be sure sensor pod is attached exactly as shown at the very top edge of the resistance unit yoke bracket.